Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

And I'm back

Okay so it's been awhile. Not having the laptop for a bit made it difficult to keep up with the blog since all my pictures get downloaded to the laptop. We got a new power cord and it seems to be working better though I think there is still a problem with the computer. Anyways I'll get pictures uploaded tomorrow hopefully and you guys will be able to see what we have been up to.

So much to get caught up on...

For now I'll just let you know that in the next couple of days I will be posting on the following:

1. pictures
2. updates on each person
3. current obsessions (I just finished reading the Twilight Series so that's one of the thing to be looking for)

and probably a few other things. I'm so tired right now that I can't hardly think straight. Anyways more to come so my few loyal readers be on the look out for some new blog entries soon. :)

(oh and I'm so disappointed that nobody pointed out that my last entry title...seriously I did that on purpose to see if anyone would say something and no one did. :) I guess you all were to busy reading the blog to notice the title right? lol. )

1 comment:

Marissa said...

lol... I DID notice the title! I didn't say anything cause I didn't want to embarass you and figured you'd notice soon enough anyway. I'm a terrible friend... I would be the one to let you walk around with toilet paper stuck to your shoe! Good to have you back in the blogging world.