Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, November 27, 2009

So I went on vacation....






Last week I flew out to CA to hang out with some friends, see the New Moon movie, and just have a little fun without worrying about kids or housework. I had a blast. I had so much fun. We did so much that's its really impossible to tell you all about everything but here are a few highlights:
--Meeting the hilarious guy who does the Twilight Saga spoofs
--Eating at Hugo's. Celeb spottings and running into an old friend from high school who I haven't seen in like 10 years or more only an hour after getting into LA
--Seeing New Moon (3 times) and getting to see my friends and making new ones while we waited in line for the movies
--Meeting the guys of the band The Absoulte (go check out their music on myspace!)
--Seeing the beach (it was beautiful I could have spent all day there)
--laughing until I cried
--Baking a cake a midnight
--Wearing flip flops and tshirts in November
--and getting to spend quality time with the people who I've talked to on a regular basis for over a year now.
The only downfall was that I slept very little. We did so much and I was completley messed up with the time change that I was only getting about 3 to 4 hours of sleep each night. It's taken a couple of days to catch up and feel like a normal person again, but it was totally worth it. I recommend that everyone take a personal vacation from time to time without kids/husbands etc. and recharge your batteries. Even though I was exhausted after getting home I felt more like myself than I had in a long time.

No comments: