Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, December 18, 2009

Trip to the eye doctor











On Wed. Sam and I took a trip to the eye doctor. He has to have an eye exam for school and I hadn't had one since my freshmen year of college so I was over due for one too. I had Sam watch the episode of Blues Clues where Blue goes to the eye doctor so he would have an idea of what we were doing. As it turned out we had fun. I made it all seem like a game and that each time we did what the doctor asked us to do that we were winning and in the end we would get a treat.
We both had to have our eyes dialated which was not fun at all. It was very difficult to see clearly and Sam was a bit frustrated that everything was so brite and that he couldn't see. He did great though and we even managed to play with his Thomas flashcards while we waited for our eyes to dialate fully. Sam really was a trooper though and in the end got a Sally sticker (from the movie Cars). The pictures above were taken while my eyes were dilated and I wasn't sure if you would be even to tell what was going on as I couldn't even see when I was taking the pictures. lol.

No comments: