Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Whew...it's been busy

First off I must let everyone know that I'm feeling tons better than I did a week or so ago. Fever did break and the heavy duty antiobotics that I was on helped take care of my pesky tonsils. Lets all hope that I don't have to go through that again.

With that said though we have been super busy around my house with Brookelynn over Monday-Friday. I thought I was busy with two kids, but now I'm really busy. Anyways here are some pictures to get you caught up on what we have been up to since my last post.

Oh and forgive me for having a really long post as we are having computer problems and I want to make sure I get all my pictures posted before the computer decides not to work again.

Puzzle time:

Pretend playing the gamecube:

Swimming/playing in the pool: (Thanks Mark and Amy for letting us borrow your pool)







Fun with play dough:






Hanging out:
Coloring (there are so many I had to find a creative way to show them all):



More hanging out:






Todd (and Mark) hung some bookshelves so we could finally get our books out of the plastic tub they were sitting in:

Sam being Sam. I think he was upset that Brookelynn had gone home for the day.

Watching Blue's Clues because it was too hot to go outside and play anymore:



Alright...well that brings us to the end of today. Whew...I told you we were busy. I'm feeling pretty good about things though as I've got the dishes washed and put away, laundry is almost done, the house is fairly clean, Sam has had a bath and is in bed and Sophia is about to get her bath and eat. Oh and I might enjoy some strawberries and ice cream in a little bit. :)

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Love the new layout!! And I also loved all the pictures. All of them. I really like how you displayed the drawings. How creative!!