Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, August 29, 2009

A little bit of everything.

Bobby Long and I in Atlanta after his show.


It's been a little bit since I've blogged. I've been busy and I've been tired. Lots of stuff going on to keep me busy.



Last week I went to Nashville and then Atlanta to see Bobby Long perform and hang out with some of my Land of Dreamer crew. It was a really great time seeing Bobby and my girls. The drive home was a nightmare and a total adventure but it was worth it.



Before going to see Bobby though I had been sick. I was sick off and on for about two weeks and finally went to the doctor to find out what was going on. Turns out I had a viral infection amongst some other things that were making me ill. Got some meds and thought things would be ok but sadly I was wrong. The meds (which I found out I am allergic to) made me feel worse and it was not a fun couple of weeks.



The kids are doing great and keeping me busy. We are still working on potty training with Sam. We have breakthroughs where I think we are going to be good and finally be done with diapers and stuff but then he rebels and we are back to starting again. Sam is one strong willed little man and makes it very difficult to get anything done if he doesn't want to do it. On Monday we go for the preschool evaluation to see if he qualifies. If he does I'm sure that will add even more interest to our day.



Sophia is doing great we are dealing with the very last of her teeth coming in and have been working on walking. Today she decided to take off and walk all around the house with the help of her walking push toy. Its so much fun to see her learn new skills and master them. She's a quick learner and it takes her no time to figure something out. This girl is gonna be trouble I'm sure of it. lol ;)



Todd has been working a ton keeping busy with Saul Good. He stayed home with the kids when I went to Nashville and Atlanta and did a great job with everything. I know it was a good time for him and the kids and was good for them all to spend a little time together without mommy.



Since I've been back from my adventures last week we have been pretty low key. Playing at home, watching movies, and spending time together. Todd has even had some half days off so he has been home for some of fun.

No comments: