Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

Kids and the stuff they say

Today I watched my friend Colleen's little guy. Sam and Nate are about the same age and have played together on occassion. Anyways today Sam had to go to school a few hours after Nate got here. Sam was pretty upset that he had to leave his friend here to play and that he couldn't stay. After a couple of hours though Sam came home and Nate exclaimed, "you came back to see me I thought you were going to stay at school." Sam looked at him and smiled and said, "yep". Nate smiles and then says 'Let's be friends, ok?' to which Sam says, "ok". Nate then looks at him very serioulsy and says, "Let's be best friends ok?". Sam looks at me and then over to Nate and replies, "Nope, mommy is my best friend". Nate looks disapointed but then says, "oh ok just friends then."

This evening as Sam and I watched cartoons Sam is picking sock lint off his toes. I look over to see what he's doing and he takes a piece of sock lint that was between his toes and acts like he's putting it in his mouth. He says to me 'mommy it's good you want some?' and cracks up laughing. Of course I say no and he laughs even harder and then says, "thats gross mommy I kidding." Silly kid!

ah the fun you have when you have small kids around. :)

No comments: