Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Month in review


Since it's been awhile I thought I would remind you what I look like and that I am still a live. I realize it's been awhile since I posted so I thought it was high time to let you all know what we've been up to and all.

Since Todd has some downtime. We've had a change in work situations and he gets to hang out with us a couple of days before getting into the swing of a new job situation. We've been enjoying a leisure day of playing and some McDonalds. Right now they are playing in the other room while I update the blog. The next three pictures of them hanging out right now. :)



Sophia is now a very efficient mover and gets under foot all the time. Besides Army crawling on her belly she has now mastered a normal crawl, standing up on her own, and getting into things that she shouldn't. She and Sam are having lots of fun getting into trouble together. Below are two pictures of her in time out in her crib so I could give her brother a bath without her getting into something she shouldn't.


I rearranged the kids room and did a little redecorating of sorts. I finally got around to buying the wood letters to put Sophia's name up on the wall. All in all it looks great and I'm happy that I finally got it done. I also had some drawers fixed in the dressers that were starting to come apart. If you need any handy work done let me know and I can give you the number for Matt Stumpf who fixed my drawers and had them back to me by the end of the weekend.

(The best part of the pictures that follow is Sam and Sophia's reactions to me taking pictures check them out)


(I bought these little latern lights to hang up in the kids room to use as a night light. The always want one light on, but I thought the big lamps were putting out too much light and that these little lights are more cost efficent. Yes we realize they are hung weird, but it was really hard to hang them in a pattern as the lights are little round paper lanterns that don't exactly hang flat. I would have hung them differently if we didn't have the stupid heating coils.)



Trip to Lowes. I had to buy picture hooks for Sophia's name and a few other random hardware things. The kids had a blast sitting in the car shaped shopping cart. That thing is hard to drive though thats for sure.
Morning time fun. We hung out in our pjs and watched cartoons all day. So forgive us for looking like bums. :)





There you have it. Thats our month in review in photos. The only thing I didn't get pictures of was playing outside a few times and a trip to McDonalds that the kids and I took the other day with Nana Peg. More posts to come before long. I'll try and be better about keeping this updated.

No comments: