Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Things that make me happy besides my family





Bobby Long and Sam Bradley. Two very talented up and coming musicians. They co-wrote Let Me Sign with Twilight star Robert Pattinson. Todd and I are lucky enough to see both of them in Nashville next month. Another great thing is that Bobby just released his first single on Itunes. Go find him and buy it's awesome. Just search for Bobby Long Left to Lie and you should be able to find it. If you have trouble just let me know and I'll hook you up. :) Also make sure you check out http://community.livejournal.com/landofdreamers for more info on the guys. :)

My amazingly talented neighbor and friend Robin started her very own Etsy store. :) She has made lots of really cool scrabble tile pendants and is working on lots of other neat stuff. She inspires me to be crafty and we have a good time talking about projects and brainstorming ways to make things. Besides being super talented she is very sweet but strong woman who challenges me to think. Everyone go check out her store on Etsy and buy some of her awesome creations.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6188379

I love Coke Zero. It gives me my caffeine fix without the calories .
We got a new shower head. The old one was gross and didn't really make it that easy to bathe the kids. Those this isn't a super nice model it was cheap and will work for the time being. Best part is that it will make giving the kids a bath much easier and wont require me to throw cups of water at the shower walls when I'm trying to clean it. :)

Bones season 2. Todd got this for me for a just because gift. I've been loving this show and really have been enjoying watching these episodes again. :) This show is smart and fun and I recommend that everyone watch it.

Twilight!!! Yeah it came out on DVD on March 21st. I order mine from Borders.com and it arrived sometime after that release date (it was so popular that they weren't able to send them out to everyone on the release date). I have already watched it once with the commentary which is hilarious and the movie once with Todd. I'm sure we will watch it many more times and I still have extra features to check out when the kids are sleeping and Todd isn't home. :)

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Fun fun! I love those Scrabble tile pendants! And I love Bones! It is a clever show.