Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Art

Last week I took the kids to Hobby Lobby and we bought a few art canvas to paint on. I figured it would be something a little different than normal and could make some interesting wall art. Well today we finally got around to doing it. Sam helped me place some tape randomly on the pictures and then painted away. The end result is pretty nice. I have them up on the wall already as they dry so we don't knock them over. After they get done drying though I think I'm going to tack in some picture hooks into the back and maybe hang them from ribbon or something for a fun effect since I've got lots of wall space to display them where they are hanging.

Sam painting

Pictures before the tape was off. I liked them that way too.

Partially dry with the tape removed

1 comment:

Robin Hartman said...

What a great little activity!