Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

Todd plays Solomons Porch in Wilmore

This past Friday Todd played his first show in a few years at a small little coffee shop in Wilmore. Though it was a really small crowd Todd did an amazing job and I'm proud of him for deciding to play in public again. He's an amazing classical guitar player and I'm always thrilled when others get to hear just how good he is. At some point I'll have to post a video of him playing for those of you that don't live in this area and who wont be able to hear him play. Here are a few pictures that we got of him while he was playing.




1 comment:

Robin Hartman said...

I still remember one of your parties where we could hear Todd in the other room. A few of us, including myself, thought it was a great classic CD playing in the background.