Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

Some of my favorite pics I've posted on Twitpic

Below are some of my favorite pictures that I've posted on Twitpic. I've been an avid Twitter user and have been posting pictures on there with my phone. I can't believe how good some of my photos have turned out with my phone and I love that I can share them right away on Twitter. Not figured out the whole blog from your phone yet thing but maybe when I do I'll start posting my pictures right here. Anyways here are the pictures. Enjoy :)


cutie girl

someone is not sleeping like she is suppose to be

yummy spice cake that I made with cream cheese icing

Bobby Long at 3rd & Lindsley in Nashville


Sam heading out to a Preschool meeting with daddy. He wanted to wear my sweater since he said he was cold. lol


Todd making dinner. I love when I don't have to cook :)

*Gasp!* Sam is eating peas and I have the proof

I beat Todd in scrabble for the first time ever! I was so excited I had to get a picture of it :)


Sophia got her first pair of shoes. She picked them out and everything.

My favorite time of day. This is when my creativity starts to set in and I really start feeling like doing things.

No comments: