Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Making the best of a snow day

We have been lucky enough to have Todd home for 2 whole days! We've also managed to have snow days both days so the kids are getting to hang out with Todd too. Our first snow day did not go so well. Sophia was a monster the whole time and we spent most of the day being frustrated and not getting to really do anything. Today though has been a different story. Todd and I decided to have a plan. :)

The plan was that he would head out to run some quick errands with Sophia and I would get to hang out with Sam. We would each get some quality time with one of the kids and then the kids would color while Todd made lunch and I got a workout in. After that Sophia got a nap and the boys played video games. After Sophia got a nap we headed out for a bit. I needed to get out of the house. We headed out to Kohls and then we stopped by Goodwill (where I scored a new shirt, a pair of sandals, 4 Neil Gaiman books, and an ab roller all for $20!). After getting back we had a lovely dinner that Todd made and now we are putting the kids to bed so Todd and I can try and watch one of many new movies that we got from Christmas that we haven't had time to watch yet.


It's been a good day and has gone more smoothly than yesterday did. I'm thinking the kids are just as tired of these snow days as I am. Sadly for them school is already canceled for Wed. So tomorrow I'll have to come up with a plan of action since Todd wont be here to help since he has to go back to work.



Sophia loves to color.



Sophia and Daddy after coming in from the snow to run errands.

Sam buidling a playdough tower.


Rolling the dough

Sam and I made a playdough person.



The boys playing video games



Story time before bed

Cuddles and hugs with Mommy before bed. :)

No comments: