Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Something to hoot about




While I was over at my family's house on Sunday to celebrate my dad's birthday I spied an owl pillow downstairs in the basement. I LOVE Owls. I've always been fasinated by them and adore them. Anyways I saw this pillow and asked my mom about it. Turns out it was a pillow that she made that was no longer in good conditon. It was falling apart and she wasn't sure what to do with it and was probably going to throw it out. I asked if I could have it and she gave it to me. Today I pulled apart the pillow and took the owl that she lovingly made and put him into a picture frame. He now resides next to my beside and couldn't be more perfect for the space. Most of all I'm glad I was able to rescue something that was handmade and loved by someone that I love.

No comments: