Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What we are up to.

It's been busy around here. It's always busy though. Anyways here is what everyone is up to for those that are wondering.

Nikki:
-I've been working on purging unneeded items from the house and my closet. I've gotten rid of tons of clothes.
-I've been working out a min. of 15 mins a day on my elliptical machine and am feeling great!
-Read the book Unwind by Neal Schusterman. Wow! What a read. It's a thought provoking book.
-Pre-ordered New Moon on dvd :)
-Reading the Bible daily. I'm using the Read the Bible in a year program.

Todd:
-working at Saul Good like regular. The 2nd Saul Good location is opening in April and at the moment it looks like Todd will be going out there to help with the opening.
-Took care of a car problem we were having. The avalon wouldn't start and so we had to have some things to figure out in order for that to get fixed. Luckly for us it wound up being a simple fix (a battery cable had to be replaced).

Sam and Sophia:
-Sam and I just put together his class valentines today. He didn't have school because of the winter storm.
-Sam has been showing lots of independence and has made a huge effort in doing things on his own. It's nice to see him act like the big boy that I know he is. :)
-Sam and Sophia fight non stop. Pulling hair, pushing, biting. It never ends. It gets to be very frustrating for everyone. They can't play nice together but they refuse to play seperately.
-Sophia is very clumsy. I think she thinks she's faster than she is and often trips over her own feet, falls, etc.
-Sophia loves the movie Tinkerbell. I think I've seen it more than 500 times. lol.

I'll try and get some recent pictures of the kids up soon I've been a little lacking with the picture taking and it seems the kids have grown so much in jsut a month.

No comments: