Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

19 days later...

Wow, so yeah I haven't updated in awhile. What's been going on with us you might be asking. Well I'll tell ya.

I was sick. More allergy problems and stuff like that. It never ends. Migraines and stomach problems. It's been suggested that I have some allergy issues to glutten maybe and that's why I have so many headaches and stuff. I dunno. Dr would like me to go see an allergist and to run some tests but since we don't have insurance and pay for everything out of pocket we can't do that right now. I would love to figure out what is making me feel so icky but for now I'll just have to make do and try to take care of myself as much as possible.

Todd has been sick with seasonal allergies but seems to be ok with the help of some Zyterc every morning. He's been busy working away at the new Saul Good location out at Hamburg and when he's home we've been working on the yard and going to the library with the kids to check out books and stuff. Todd also just celebrated his 29th birthday yesterday. We had a great time hanging out with mostly family and a few friends and enjoying the yummy food and great cake that my friend Julie made. Check out my photos on facebook. The photo uploader on blogger isn't working for me today. :(

Sam is sick. Yep sick. He hasn't been feeling good for the last few days and we finally took him into the doctor. He has strep. :( Poor guy is miserable and doesn't understand why he can't go to school and see his friends. Doctor said to keep him home and he can go back to school tomorrow (Thursday). He's on some antibiotics and takes tyelnol every 6 hours to help with the pain and stuff. Oh and he's moody. I'm talking major moody. Like crying because he has to wear white socks or has to pick up a spoon to eat crying. Not fun.

Sophia is doing well. She's had some seasonal allergy issues too but seems to be doing great. She just doesn't understand why Sam is so grumpy. She is a trooper though and seems to handle everything pretty well. In fact she's taking a nap on her bedroom floor right now. :)

What's coming up next for us? Mother's Day weekend we get to see my sister Suzanne graduate from Asbury University (doesn't that sound weird to anyone else?) and see my other sister Siobhan graduate from the masters program at Asbury University too! Squeeze in there some dentist appointments, haircuts, and other random stuff, and that gets us to the end of May. I'm going up to see my college roomie and one of my best friends up in Maryland. After that it'll be party planning for the kids birthday's in early June (Sam will be 4 and Sophia will be 2!). Whew. I'm just tired thinking about all that.

Gotta get back to taking care of the sick kid, laundry, and household chores. Hope everyone is staying healthy and is doing well.

No comments: