Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

Kid's birthday Party


Yesterday we had the kids joint birthday party. With Sophia's being on the 2nd of June and Sam's brithday being on the 14th we decided to party on the 6th. For now it's fun to have the party together and we are taking advantage of that since I'm sure that wont last forever. lol.
Anyways we had a great time. The kids got some reallyg great gifts, ate some yummy food, and really enjoyed having all of the Keeley and Montgomery family together in the same place. The kids really loved their Dora and Diego cake that my sister made for them and loved their custom Dora/Diego shirts that I had made for them. The big question of the night was "where is boots?". lol.
I can't believe that Sophia is now 2 and Sam will be 4. It seems just like yesterday that they were babies.
If you want to see more pictures of the fun check out my facebook pictures.

No comments: