Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

My oops....



Even though I'm not a fan of Halloween I am ok with the kids dressing up for school events and stuff. Last week the school sent home a notice saying that the kids were to dress up like book characters for the following week. We were to send the book with the kids and they were going to have a little book parade and class party. I thought the note said Friday. It didn't. It said Thursday. I of course didn't realize this until Friday afternoon after Sam got home from school.

Sam got home and I asked him how the party was to which he responded 'mommy the party was yesterday but I had fun being a fireman today'. Well stink...I failed. I'm glad he had fun being a fireman (Todd went to the store after work on Thursday to find the jacket for us) but I was bummed that my little guy missed out on dressing up with his classmates the day before.

Oh well...guess we all make mistakes from time to time. Oh and Todd said Sophia was dressed as an 80's pop star since she was decked out with all her accessories. :)

1 comment:

Marissa Noe said...

Awww Nikki that kind of made me laugh but I know I would have been heart broken. It's something I would definitely do too!! But they both look adorable!! And Sam had such a good attitude about it! What sweet kids.