Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, February 24, 2008

I love my mom.


I just wanted to tell everyone how much I love my mom. The above picture was taken a few short weeks after Sam was born in June 2006. I was feeling kinda down today. Just tired and worn out. Anyone with a toddler and is pregnant again will understand what I'm talking about. Anyways, I called my Mom. She lives in Texas and so I don't get to see her very often. Anyways it was a great conversation and I'm so thankful for the hour I had to talk to her on the phone today and laugh. My relationship with my mom has always been kinda complicated until a few years and so having those minutes to talk and catch up are priceless and somehow always seem to lift my spirits just a little bit. So those of you out there that haven't talked to your moms in awhile give her a call. You'll be glad you did and she'll be glad that you thought to call.

No comments: