Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Winter and all that good stuff



This blog hasn't been my biggest priority. In fact I don't think anyone even knows it's here yet so I guess I've not been to worried about updating it.

Anyways.

It's snowing outside and has been for a couple of days off and on. It's actually really pretty and also pretty dangerous. Todd and I went out to eat on Monday night. The only date night we have had in over a month. We've tried having a date night every week but something has always kept it from happening. Not this time. We had my in-laws watch Sam so we could go out. Anyways with the weather being so bad it took an hour and a half to get back home to Wilmore. Lexington is about 20 minutes away regularly so you can understand how frustrating it was to be in the car that long especially when your pregnant and need to use the restroom every 20 minutes.

With this wonderful weather also comes the winter cold. Unfortunately it's hit me pretty hard. With being pregnant there isn't much I can take so I'm trying to take it easy and am praying that Sam doesn't catch it. Todd has a slight touch of it, but he has an amazing immune system and is feeling tons better already.

Well there you have it...winter and all the fun that comes along with it.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Hey! I found your blog! So glad you have one... I think they are so much fun!!! Do you know if you are having a boy or girl yet? How are you feeling?