Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

thank you for listening

Okay so before I start there will not be any pictures. I still haven't figured out how to upload my pictures. I tried it last week but they are no where to be found on the computer so I don't know what the deal is. I'll try harder later to get pictures up because I have some really cute pics of the kids from last night. Instead of pictures you all are going to get some ramblings.

Sophia was a pea in a pod (thanks Robin for letting us borrow your cute costume) and Sam was a basketball player (he had the track pants, shirt, and jacket too). Both kiddos were cute and had a good time doing the Tricks on Main thing in downtown Wilmore. We had debated about going since Sam doesn't get what the holiday is all about and I really don't enjoy halloween. In the end we decided to go and Sam walked around confused and unsure what was going on and what he was suppose to be doing. He got a little bit of candy and we headed home. It's not like a 2 year old needs much candy anyways since they can be hyper enough without it. :)

Yesterday Todd had the whole day off which was a first for us during the week in a long time. I was off too since Brookelynn's parents decided to spend the day home with her. We went to lunch at Saul Good as a family. The kids did great or we are getting better at juggling eating out with two kiddos. The crew at Saul Good had dressed up which was fun to see. 2 of the guys Todd works with were hooters girls. Yikes! I'm still baffled on how they fit their big ol bodies in those ity bitty tank tops and shorts. lol.

After lunch we decided to go and buy Sam a new pair of tennis shoes. He seemed to be complaining a lot in the last few days about his shoes so we decided it was time to have his feet remeasured and get new shoes. I'm glad we did because he was wearing a toddlers size 7 1/2 but he actually wears a 9. Yikes!! I feel bad that he was wearing too small shoes. After buying his new shoes he seemed to be happier with the whole walking process. Oh and Sam picked out my new slippers. I needed a new pair and asked for his help. He picked out some really bright pink boot type slippers for me with pom poms. He was thrilled to help me pick them out and was excited that I actually bought them. I wouldn't normally buy pink slippers but because my son picked them out for me and was so proud of his selection I just had to get them. :)

Thank you! Seems to be Sam's new favorite saying. He says it all the time for everything. In fact it gives everyone a good chuckle since he says it in an almost sing song sounding voice. All I know is that the mail man, the Schwans delivery guy, and anyone who hears it can't help but smile at him and he loves it.

Hmmm...what else can I tell you all? Oh yeah Todd is now on book 4 of the Twilight Series. He seems to be enjoying the books and it's fun to talk to him about the books that I enjoyed so much. I still haven't really started reading anything else. We are all in the process of recovering from a cold. We are all feeling a lot better than we had been but it's still lingering and we are all still very worn out and tired from not feeling good. Hopefully soon we will all be back to %100 percent.

Well that's about that..I need to get to finishing up laundry, figuring out what we are going to have for lunch, and spend some time cleaning up around the house.

No comments: