Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

72 things about Nikki

Random
Do you have any pets?not unless you count the random bugs that get into the house
What color shirt are you wearing?grey
Name three things that are physically close to you:laptop, cd case, books
What is the last book you read?Twilight Series
Are you or were you a good student?I was an okay student
What's your favorite sport?I like to watch Basketball and Football on occassion
Do you enjoy sleeping late?yeah, but that doesn't happen very often
What's the weather like right now?cold
Who tells the best jokes?um...I don't think anyone really tells jokes
What was the last thing you dreamed about?moving and renovating a warehouse loft apartment
Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?yes I drive and no I've never crashed
Do you believe in karma?I believe that what goes around comes around
Do you believe in luck?not really
Do you like your eggs scrambled or sunny side up?scrambled
Do you collect anything? If so, what?movies, cds, books, t-shirts,
Are you proud of yourself?sure why wouldn't I be?
Are you reliable?yes
Have you ever given money to a bum?no, I prefer to give food or clothing
What's your favorite food?food that is good :)
Have you ever had a secret admirer?I don't know you would have to find him to ask him because if I knew about it it wouldn't be a secret would it?
Do you like the smell of gasoline?no, I'm not really fond of the smell
Do like to draw?draw no. doodle yeah if I'm bored
What's your favorite invention?electricty I guess since without it I couldn't listen to music, play online, or watch movies
Is your room messy?no
What do you like better: oranges or apples?I like to eat apples, but I like the smell of oranges
Do you give in easily?I don't think so
Are you a good guesser?yeah, most of the time I am
Can you read other people's expressions?I'm pretty good at it most of the time
Are you a bully?depends, ask my husband I'm sure he thinks I am sometimes lol
Do you have a job?yes more than one in fact (Mom, Wife, Nanny, Pampered Chef Consultant)
What time did you wake up this morning?too early (6am)
What did you eat for breakfast this morning?scrambled eggs and toast with tea
When was the last time you showered?this afternoon
What do you plan on doing tomorrow?don't know yet
What's your favorite day of the week and why?Sunday because it's the only day that Todd is off for the whole day and we can hang out as a family
Do you have any nicknames?um..Nikki is my nickname
Have you ever been scuba diving?nope
What's your least favorite color?uh...I don't have one I don't think
Is there someone you have been constantly thinking about? If yes, who?yes, my husband.
Would you ever go skydiving?yeah it would be an adventure
What toothpaste do you use?Crest I think but I don't really know it was whatever was on sale and we had a coupon for
Do you enjoy challenges?yes, I like a good challenge
What's the worst injury you have had?I guess it would be the burns I got from working in the college cafeteria when I dropped a pizza pan on my arm and got burned.
What's the last movie you saw?Forgetting Sarah Marshall
What do you want to know about the future?nothing I don't mind not knowing what is going to happen next
What does your last text message say?recieved says - K Sent it says- Call me later
Who was the last person you spoke over the phone to?myhusband
What's your favorite school subject?none since I'm not in school
What's your least favorite school subject?none since I'm not in school
Would you rather have money or love?love but money is necessary to live
What is your dream vacation?lately I've been dreaming of going to Europe
What is your favorite animal?Bears
Do you miss anyone right now?not right at this moment no
What's the last sporting event you watched?Horse racing last weekend I think
Do you need to do laundry?proabably there's always laundry to do
Do you listen to the radio?sometimes
Where were you when 9/11 happened?in a college class
What do you do when vending machines steal your money?get upset like everyone else does
Have you ever caught a butterfly?not on purpose no
What color are your bed sheets?slate blue or something like that
What's your ringtone?my general ringtone is Can't Stop The World by Gavin Rossdale but I have other ringtones for other people
Who was the last person to make you laugh?my son Sam
Do you have any obsessions right now?Twilight and all things Twilight
Do you like things that glow in the dark?I don't have anything against them
What's your favorite fruity scent?strawberries I guess
Do you watch cartoons?yeah, I have a 2 year old so yeah we watch a lot of Spongebob
Have you ever sat on a roof?yes
Have you ever been to a different country?yes
Name three things in the world you dislike:people who have no consideration for others thoughts or feelings, having to get up before you really want to in the morning, and political ads ( I mean really do we have to do so much bashing of each other?)
Name three people in the world you dislike:um, I don't think so
Has a rumor even been spread about you?yeah I went to highschool so I'm sure there was stuff that was said that wasn't true but that happens to anyone who goes to high school
Do you like sushi?its raw fish so no
Do you believe in magic?like magic shows and fun stuff sure
Do you hold grudges?i'm human so I'm going to say yes even though I don't try to
Take this survey or other MySpace Surveys at PimpSurveys.com

No comments: