Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

A few pictures from my recent trip to Nashville

Todd and I were able to drive down to Nashville for the Bobby Long and Sam Bradley concert. We had a great time meeting other Land of Dreamer people that I've talked to a lot over the last few months, meet the musicians, and experience Nashville together. I was sad to leave as there was a second concert with the guys, but we had to return home and get back to work and being responsible adults. :) The guys really are amazing and even better in concert than listening to them via you tube videos.

Meeting Sam Bradley with my fellow Land of Dreamer friend Tara
Sam Bradley getting ready to play.
The lovely Bobby Long. I adore this guy and know that he is going to have an amazing career. He is very talented and is also very sweet. Todd even thought he was good and said he wouldn't mind going back to see him play another time. Bobby Long playing.
Just a taste of the music. :)




No comments: