Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New Toy






New Toy. I got a new camera after having had the other one for over 4 years. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the old one but it was just time for a new one. Lucky for me we had enough bank points to turn in and got ourselves a few giftcards for Target. Not a ton of selection but I was able to get a nice little 10 mega Pixel camera for a really good price. Plus I talked them down from the price that was posted. Yes you can actually do that and it never hurts to ask. I got the above pictures with it. I'm still playing with settings and getting use to it. The only down part of the camera is that the shutter speed is a bit slow and sometimes you have to hold your pose longer than you think you should to get the picture. All in all though I'm okay with it and look forward to taking even more pictues.

No comments: