Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, July 18, 2009

It's my party....

My birthday card from my hubby. If it's hard for you to see its a baby's bum that has sat in the birthday cake.

Sophia with Todd's mom. Sophia really enjoyed having a party and getting to eat so much yummy food.

My birthday cake. Since I told everyone I was 29 even though I was turning 28 everyone thought it would be funny for the cake to read like it does above. I have to admit it was pretty silly of me to forget my own age.



My brother Sean bought me the Twilight game. :) I also got the Twilight Directors Notebook (I already have it so I'll have to trade it in for something else) and several other books from family and friends.


My birthday gift from Todd. I really wanted a new rug for the living room. We even went to look at them recently and picked this one out together, but decided we should wait and get it later (my choice not his) and he suprised me by picking it up for my birthday. I love it. The colors match perfectly with our house and it makes my living room feel complete.
I had an amazing birthday with all the wonderful text msgs, tweets, emails, and comments on facebook and myspace I sure felt loved. I got to sleep in later (thanks to my wonderful hubby) and did very little in the way of prep work for our cookout. It was a busy but wonderful day. It was great to cookout and visit with family and friends who I've not seen a lot of lately and one who I hadn't seen in 3 years! My sis Siobhan made me some homemade cookies and cream ice cream which is my favorite and I got some awesome gifts. Marissa (the one who just did our pictures) gave me our family portrait and several photos from the shoot. They are amazing of course and I can't wait to frame them and the other pictures we will get later. :) Colleen bought me Wuthering Heights which is a book I talked about wanting to read over a year ago. (and she remembered!) Honestly I was truly blessed and had so much fun. I don't think I could have asked for a better day. Thank you everyone for making my birthday so great!


No comments: