Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

We have patio furniture!


Woohoo we have patio furniture! (The above pic is from the seller) I'm very excited about this. I've been trying to find something for our deck but was not excited about the prices that I was seeing on simple outdoor furniture. I happened to check craigslist and saw the listing for the table and chairs and thought that surely it was already sold (most things I wind up liking sell before I've even seen the post) but as luck would have it it had not sold yet. I asked my sister to go and pick it up and for $60 we have a gently used table and chairs sitting on our deck now. I can't wait to go out and enjoy it later!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Spacify offers an extensive selection of Quality Patio Furniture for your outdoor.