Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pool Fun












Today started out kinda strange. The power was out and so our whole morning was thrown off.
To try and make things better I packed up the kids and headed out to Toys-r-us. Todd had to work and we weren't going to make it to church so I decided that we would go and hang out where there was some cool air to help keep the kids happy. Anyways we went shopping. I had a coupon for the store that expires in a few days and wanted to find something that the kids could use and enjoy outside. We dont have a lot of outside toys. The pools were on sale so I decided to buy one of those ones that stands up once the water is in it (eesh they are difficult to get standing up thats for sure) it was on sale and with my coupon it wound up being pretty cheap. After a few other little stops and getting lunch at Saul Good we headed home and I filled up the pool for the kids to play in it. The water was a little cool but it helped the kids relax a little and they seemed to be in a better mood until I told them it was time to go in. lol. Got a few pictures of them having some fun and am trying to figure out a better way to set up the silly little pool tomorrow so it doesn't look like its falling down.


No comments: