Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Sam

Sam turned 2 today and to celebrate we had a small birthday party for him. I wanted to do more, but because of Sophia's arrival less than 2 weeks ago I wasn't able to do more. Oh well, he had fun and next year we can have a big party to celebrate both kiddos. :) Here are some pictures of the event.

Watching Spongebob before everyone shows up

His gift from Toys-R-Us birthday club

Daddy, Sam, and George hanging out and waiting for everyone to get to the house.

I like my birthday crown from Toys-R-Us


It goes like this Dad.

Thanks Uncle Sean for Donkey and the green rubber ball.

Cool, thanks for the doodle pad Aunt Suzanne.

I really like this toy!

Oh, my very own power tool like Pop Pop's!

Thanks for the book Grandma.

My very own tool bench like Pop Pop. Thanks Aunt Stephanie!

See I told you I like this toy!

Very cool train set from Nana and Pop Pop!

I'm a little scared of my bike at the moment, but I know I'll be riding this in no time. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!


And this is what my little sis did the whole time!

Spongebob cake...Thanks Mom and Dad for picking this out.




The cake was yummy!!


2 comments:

Marissa said...

happy birthday sam! you're growing so fast! Sophia is so lucky to have you as big bro!

Andrea said...

How sweet, Nikki---looks like he had a fun day! Happy Birthday, Sam...even though you have no idea who I am...=)