Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, June 23, 2008

"Off" days

So it's been an interesting couple of days. Sam and Sophia have both been "off" and having a fussy time. Yesterday I couldn't get Sam to do anything without him having major tears every time. Anyways after a stressful day of constant tears and anger issues from him I decided to give him a little treat to try and perk him up. Here he is with his dessert of banana pudding. I must say he is doing great with that spoon.

This is why Sam has been so fussy. Notice his lovely eye. Yep, he has pink eye. Poor guy couldn't hardly see out of his right eye. He's now getting prescription drops in his eyes 3 times a day for the next week. Hopefully that will clear it up and he'll be back to feeling good. He just got over an ear infection so lets hope after this he'll be healthy again and won't get sick anymore.

Sophia is also 3 weeks old today. Look at my beautiful girl. The picture here is her in Todd's arms this morning. I think she is going through a growth spurt since she is eating all the time and the biggest reason she is awake so much at night. I'm hoping that this trend stops soon so we can all get a little more than 4 1/2 hours of sleep at night. :)

A different note...I got to go out by myself for an hour today for 1 hour. Yahoo!! This was the first time that I have had to be by myself without any kids. I went to Walmart. Fun stuff huh? I didn't get anything fun, but instead got diapers, children's pain meds, kids benadryl, and Sam's pink eye medication. Oh well, at least I got a few minutes to myself which is something that I very much needed.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Doesn't an hour alone feel like vacation now? =) I totally understand how that feels. I hope Sam gets to feeling better soon. Callie threw up 2 times last night and we leave for vacay in 1 week, so here's hoping she gets better soon, too!