Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Baby it's cold outside



What did I do today? Well since it's freezing outside and everything is icy all we could do was hang out inside really. Here's what I did today:




The above picture is of my neighbor Amy and I after we scrapped ice off our cars, our door steps, and broke up ice in our gravel driveway so we could actually drive our cars out of the driveway without slipping and sliding.

This is what I was doing before I went outside. I picked up my book The Host and was actually reading while the family napped.

After nap time Todd and the kids watched Monsters Inc. As you can see Sophia is very comfortable and had the best seat in the house.

Though it's freezing outside Sam decided he was hot inside the house and decided to push up his pant legs and sleeves to cool him off. Silly kid.

I was trying to get a picture of Sophia's new teeth but didn't succeed. Oh well. It's still a cute picture of my little girl.

Todd, Sam, and Sophia watching Monsters Inc. after nap time.

Iced covered tree.


Don't you just love the ice on the cars?


Ice covered tree


Frozen turtle


close up of the ice on the trees


another shot of the ice on the trees


My cold car.

As you can see it was a very cold day. We got lucky though and Todd was able to stay home and enjoy some time with the kids and get a much needed nap. I'd show you a picture of the cookies I made today too, but those are all gone now. :)

What did you do today?

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Isn't it great to have the whole family together? Adam gets to stay home all day tomorrow and I can't wait. That Sophia is looking so much older!! You can see what we did today by reading my blog :)