Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

Nikkis crafts




One of the crafts that I have been working on is turning baby formula canisters into something we can use again. Since we have a lot of canisters I thought it would be fun to make a few decorative containers and see what I could come up with.

The above pictures are the three that I have completed so far. I'm looking to do more and have several ideas of things I can do for them. I don't know what I'll do with them after I make more of them. Maybe list them on Etsy.com for sale or something. I don't really know.

If anyone is interested in one let me know what you would like on them and I'll see what I can do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to see the finished product. They look great. I liked how you did the same heart pattern on the canisters as you did for the cards. How are the cards going by the way?

Robin

Anonymous said...

Nikki, those are cool. I am hoping to do something similar in the next few weeks. Our church collects one mission offering for the whole year at Christmas time, but I want something to collect in all year so we can give more substantially. You've given me some good ideas!

Lori