Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

Sophia's update


I have big news on Sophia.

She has two teeth! Her bottom two teeth finally poked through last Friday. She has been doing pretty good with the teething issue and hasn't been too fussy at all. I'm thankful for my sweet girl.

Sophia also got her second flu shot last Wed. and didn't even cry. This girl is tough! Her brother cries for just about anything but not Sophia.

Lastly and the biggest of the news.....Sophia crawled for the first time on Saturday!!!! She got about 6 inches and looked at me so surprised like she wasn't sure what she just did. She's been working extra hard trying to figure out how to do it again so I'm sure in no time we will have two very mobile kids in our house. Watch out world because Sophia is on her way. :)

No comments: