Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

Cheeseball 1 and 2


As you can see from the pictures above we are alive and well. Today is a beautiful day and we have the windows open and enjoying the fresh air. I can't believe it was not that long ago that we had no power and there was ice and snow everywhere. Since the snow has left us we've also moved on to other things as well.

Sam is in the process of potty training. It's possibly the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life (and that includes giving birth lol). We have only really been at it for a few days, but already I am realizing this takes more patience than I have. Wish us luck as we continue on this process. Other than that Sam has also decided he no longer wants to eat any veggies at all. It makes meal time very frustrating. He's also gotten to be the expert on pushing my buttons and seeing how much he can get away with. Everyday is an adventure when you have a toddler thats for sure.

Sophia is doing great. She is starting to sit up more and more. Still have to prop her up a lot to get her to sit up to begin with, but she's working hard at staying up. She's also working extra hard on learning to crawl. She is constantly up on her knees and rocking back and forth. She's so smart and has already figured out that if she crawls she can keep up better with Sam. lol. Sophia has also gotten to expand her food options. She's now tried all the cereals (she's not a fan of Barley) and has gotten to eat carrots, peas, and squash. She's doing well with those and we are taking it slow with each though I'm sure she is ready for something more when it comes to her cereal in the morning. I'm sure she'll love fruit when we get to it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not a fan of barley either! It's nasty stuff--have you SMELLED it?? LOL. And it's a weird purplish color too from what I remember. :)

Adorable kids--they are getting big so fast!

Andrea said...

Potty training = A lot of not-funness, I hear ya! =) I agree with everything you said about it. We are going on 9 months, I think, so hopefully Sam will go more quickly! I don't think we waited until C was completely ready, so that was our fault. Anyway, cute pictures, it sounds like Sam is getting more used to having Sophia around! ~A