Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Playing





We love to play, not as much as we love watching tv, but we do enjoy making a good mess.

Sam is doing pretty well too. We've decided not to rush the potty training thing after several very hard and frustrating days. I'm sorry but I don't do well with having to clean potty messes off our carpet. In any event we are trying to talk to Sam about going to the potty, letting him read potty books, and such to help get him interested.

His moods seem to be better to since I've set a regular meal schedule. Though he doesn't always eat at least I'm a little more aware of what kinds of foods he's getting and not getting during. We were heavy on the carbs, but since I've tried to do more whole grains and have some variety of meals he seems to be eating better sorta and feeling better. I'm also extending his bed time out a little bit to avoid lots of screaming and crying because he doesn't want to go to bed yet. I have to admit that is harder for me since I'm the one who is usually ready for him to go to bed by 6:30 or 7.

Some of Sam's favorite things right now are:

Watching the Disney Movie Cars
Reading any and every book he can get his hands on
Brushing his teeth 400 times a day
Sharing his toys with his sister
Coloring and drawing pictures
Taking Showers in the morning
Reading in bed to himself at the end of the day
Dancing like a crazy man

No comments: