Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Deals at Target

Target usually has some good deals, but today when we went out we checked out the Valentines day stuff that they have left over. Everything was 75% so we were able to get a few new things for Sophia. Grand total price for a cute dress, new shirt, and a hoodie jacket was only $6.47. They had lots of cute girls clothes and though I was tempted to buy more (even though most everything was going to be way to big for a long time) I didn't. So if you've got a little girl I would go and check out your local Target for some awesome deals on some post valentines day clothes.

Oh and they do have candy and stuff on sale too so if you need some sugar. I didn't get anything though since Todd just got me two big bags of candy hearts a few days ago at Kroger for cheap.

No comments: