Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, February 20, 2009

Crafting

Last night I got the chance to go out and have dinner with a friend. Before dinner I had time to stop at Walmart and check out the clearance goodies. Seems like everything in Walmart is on clearance at the moment. Anyways I stopped by the valentines stuff to see what they had. I wasn't interested in the candy or the stuffed animals, but I did find some Cars valentine cards. A pack of 6 that was 75% off. I couldn't resist. Sam loves watching Cars and I knew that I could do something with the cards so today I made him his very own Cars memory cards. They are actually very large cards. I glued them shut and was going to use laminating paper, but since I didn't have any I just used lots of packing tape to seel them up and laminate them. The end result are 6 cards that Sam and I can play a quick game of memory with. All in all I'm pretty pleased and my little guy cant stop asking me to play with him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a really good idea!

--Robin