Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, July 14, 2008

6 weeks

I can't believe that it has been 6 weeks since my beautiful little girl arrived. Just for comparison here are some before and after pictures.

Here are my before and after pictures. The first one is the day that I went into the hospital to have Sophia and then today. Now I'm not physically where I would like to be yet so I still have a little pooch of a tummy.
Here are Sophia's before and afters. They are of Sophia in the same outfit she left the hospital in and then today. She's already such a big girl it's amazing.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow, lookin' good, Nikki! And I can't believe how big Sophia is already...what a beautiful girl! And she really looks like you, too!

Alex'c Erika Kendra Kaleah said...

Nikki,

You really didn't gain much weight with her, huh? You are both beautiful! I love you girl!