Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, July 11, 2008

Turtle Power

Our friend and neighbor Jen gave us a plastic turtle sandbox. Since we don't have sand we decided to use it as a little splash pool. Yesterday it was nice enough to be outside so we filled up the turtle with water and let Sam splash around for a bit. He enjoyed it so much that he got angry when it was time to come in. Enjoy the pictures:






In case you are wondering...yes we did put sunscreen on him. Here's the proof. He's got my skin tone so if we didn't I'm sure he would burn quickly.








Sam really wanted Daddy in there with him which was really funny since that turtle is not that big.









1 comment:

Lori said...

These two kiddos are both adorable! Looks like you are adjusting well. Just thought I'd let you know I found your blog. (I like Stuff Christians Like too!) Have a good weekend!