Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Things that currently make me happy:

Since the last couple of days have been rough I figured today I would focus on some things that make me happy to help me get through the rough patches of Sam's misbehavior. So here are a few things that currently make me happy:

Sophia she turned 8 weeks old on Monday and she is amazing. Here she is in her 3 way entertainer (yesterday) and then again today taking a little nap with one of her toys. I love this kid!! :)

This face even when he makes me so incredibly mad and frustrated. He still makes me laugh and he continues to amaze me each day with his new antics. :)



My hand held wet/dry vacuum. LOL I know this is a dorky thing to be excited about but it means that I don't have to drag out the huge vacuum to clean under the table every time Sam eats or makes a mess around the house. Best part it was free. I had enough bank points to get it for free.My new juicer. So awesome I got it for only $5 and can't wait to use it. It's still brand new in box even though the box looks 20 years old. lol. I can't wait to make my own juice soon.

Fresh veggies. My neighbors have gardens and have been very generous with their veggies. I love that and hope to plant my own garden next year. But in the meantime we'll enjoy some summer squash, tomatoes, green beans, and okra.

My Dad Fred. He's come over twice in the last week to help me with something dealing with the kids. He's a busy guy but it means so much that he makes time to help secure things to the wall so Sam can't hurt himself and to fix the crib that Sophia sleeps in. (There was a recall on the crib and they sent out new parts to be put on so he put the parts on and now the crib is safer than ever). Here's a picture of my dad putting up a black out shade in the kids room with Sam right there beside him to help.

I've been able to maintain my Pampered Chef business. I've not done a whole lot with it since Sophia's arrival, but I am still a consultant and working at it when I can and that makes me happy. Plus I've got people coming over this weekend to learn more about it and tell them why Pampered Chef is such an awesome business.

A new doorbell. Again another dorky thing to be excited about but since my landlord fixed it no one is going to get a jolt when they ring the doorbell. :)

I get to start watching the most precious 3 year old little girl starting next Thursday. I think I must be slightly insane for doing it but I think it's going to be fun and it'll give us a little extra money and Sam a friend to play with (and maybe he'll stop being so moody lol). The little girl I'm going to watch is a lot cuter than this girl but I don't have a picture of her and don't know if her parents would like her picture being put up on the internet (I had a put a picture here since I had one for every other point on here.)

Craigslist. I was able to find my sister a new dining room table for a great deal, my other sister a coffee table, and list my friends yard sale (and it brought lots of people to it too). I love finding a great bargain and being able to get things that I wouldn't normally spend full price on like baby clothes.My amazing husband who works so hard to take care of us. I know it's not easy for him to be gone so much and to work doubles all the time, but he does it so I can stay home with the kiddos. I have the best husband ever, even when I get snippy with him. :) Here he is at home and still working from the computer.

No comments: