Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fun stuff from Today:

A couple of fun things from today:

1. I found a popcorn maker for $10 (Thanks again to a site like craigslist) . Super excited since we make popcorn all the time and the microwave kind is pretty expensive and has a lot of preservatives and stuff in it. With a 1/3 cup of kernels it made 2 quarts of popcorn which is a lot believe it or not.

2. Sam and Todd chowing down on popcorn and watching Scooby Doo together. The were having such a good time I had to take a couple of pictures.


3. Sam being silly playing with the winter hats and scarfs. He's such a ham. I love it when he's silly.



4. Getting to cuddle with my little man. He actually lets me do this from time to time and I absolutely love it.

No comments: