Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

Crafty Monday

Today the kids made some treasure boxes. I found some craft boxes and stickers at walmart on one of my last visits to the store. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with the boxes but I knew that the kids would love the stickers since they are some of their favorite characters (Cars and Tinkerbell). Today I figured out what to do with both of those things. I let the kids decorate a craft box first by coloring on it with crayons and then putting their stickers on there to create some little treasure boxes for each of them. They turned out pretty good. We let the kids place the stickers on the boxes or tell us where to put them. They love their little boxes and I love that they did it themselves. :) Afterwards they colored the little color sheet that came with the stickers.







No comments: