Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Today's blessings

1. The sun is shining.
2. I don't have to have the heat or the air conditoner on.
3. Sophia having a tea party with her teddy bears. Cutest thing ever!
4. Sam giving me huge hugs and kisses after getting home from school.
5. After several days of a painful back issue I am feeling better and did 2 miles on the elliptical machine.
6. Fun mail day: New Moon goodies, new checks, and my Word Made Flesh tshirt.
7. Did I mention the sun is shining?
8. Watching Sam and Sophia play and fight with each other I realized these two will always be best friends and that makes me smile.
9. Shoes--time for flip flops and sandals. Goodbye winter wool socks and snow boots.
10. Having a conversation with my kiddos and understanding what they are talking about.
11. Having a good book to read
12. Two days in a row of getting to talk to one of my neighbors and remembering my trips to Bolivia (and petting the cutest baby bunnies)
13. Watching Sam give his bus driver flowers this morning he picked from the yard just because they were pretty and wanted to give them to her (yeah for picking dandalions lol)
14. No cook meals for the kids - they love when I just give them random things from each food group and I love that I don't have to cook
15. Because it's warmer there are less clothes to wash (yeah for not having to do just a load of sweaters/sweatshirts)
16. Planning a birthday suprise for Todd's birthday in April and actually getting details put together for it
17. Weekly weigh in and I didn't gain weight but I didn't loose weight which means even though I didn't work out most of the week I did alright with what I ate. I can live with that.
18. Realizing my goals are not impossible but that sometimes we have to adapt them just a little bit
19.Thankful for a husband who deals with the frustrating things (like the bank) so I don't loose my temper
20. oh yeah and sitting in the sun and getting a little color on my otherwise very pale complexion :)

No comments: