Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Just complaing about being tired so you can skip this if you want lol

I am tired. I don't really get why. The last 2 nights I've gone to bed early (like 9:30 and 10pm early) and gotten up around 7-8am. I'm exhausted. I also have a headache which I think is due to Spring's arrival.

Oh and did I mention sometime late last week I started to feel some awful pains in my left knee. I decided to take it easy after that last incident and because the week before I pulled a muscle in my back. I've not really gotten a good workout in a awhile and I'm antsy to get back to it. I long for time to myself to not think and just workout. It's not happening though like I said I'm tired and oh did I mention my sweet sassy Sophia has decided she doesn't need to nap and needs my attention every waking moment. Yeah I'm not sure how to handle that and now my window for workingout is gone.

I know that if I worked out I would feel better (physically and mentally). Though I'm sure the strain in my knee and back was from me pushing myself too hard so I'd have to slow things down a bit and go at a pace that isn't so hard on my body. Anyone else have this dilema? How do you handle setbacks like uncooperative kids and bodyparts that ache? Do you push through? Do you take time off? How do you feel if you don't get your workout time in? Lastly is it strange that I would be exhausted even with getting a normal amount of sleep? I'm just not a fan of feeling blah and would love to know how to get over these hurdles.

No comments: