Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fun things I'm loving:

Fun things I'm loving:

Computer:
First off I have to tell you all that I love my new laptop. :) I'm so excited to have a laptop that works and yes it's a Dell. I know some of you are going to say that I should have gotten a mac, but that wasn't really an option for me. My Pampered Chef program doesn't work with macs since it was made for PC's specifically. I do love my new computer though.

Music:
Gavin Rossdale Wanderlust CD--I love this cd and have been listening to it so much that Sam now recognizes the music when it comes on the radio in the car and gets really excited and starts clapping.

Books:
I've just been able to order several books for myself with some of my earnings. I ordered The Host by Stephenie Meyer (the woman who wrote Twilight) and a series by Scott Westerfield called the Uglies. I really enjoyed reading Twilight and wanted to find some new books so I'm really excited to read these new books that others recommended to me. I'm also excited that I got a really awesome deal on the books on amazon.com. Oh and I'll make sure I let you all know what I think of the books after I get done reading them. :)

TV:
On a recommendation of a friend I am watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer. At first I wasn't really that impressed but the story has gotten better and I'm enjoying it. I'm also enjoying having all my shows back every week (Eli Stone, Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty, Brothers and Sisters, How I met your mother, Private Practice and probably others that I'm forgetting)

Movies:
The new Twilight movie coming out on 11.21.08. I haven't been this excited about a movie in a long time. I hope the movie is as good as the book. I'm also excited about Inkheart which comes out 01.23.09 and then the next Harry Potter movie 07.17.09 (how cool is it that it is coming out on my birthday?). I realize that I'm a dork. I love young adolescent books and their movie counterparts. It will be fun to see some new stuff and to see some of my favorite books on screen.

T-shirts:
My new Twilight shirt. I actually bought myself a shirt and am very excited about it. It's just a t-shirt but it says - When you can live forever what do you live for?
I love t-shirts and wear them often so it'll be fun to add a new shirt into the rotation. lol.

Fall Weather:
I love it. It's nice to sleep with the windows open, wear a hoodie in the morning while the kids play outside, and getting to bake again. I love baking and the fall weather gives me ample chances to do it since it's not too hot and turning the oven on wont heat up the house too bad. :)

Family:
Sam has been asking to go to the potty which is great except he doesn't always want to actually go into the bathroom. Still exciting progress and a step in the right direction in potty training. Sam is also getting better at telling me when he wants to eat or when he wants a drink. I love that he can tell me what he wants most of the time without me trying to guess what it is that he wants. Oh and he has decided that he likes taking showers and not baths. I guess our little guy has decided that he is ready to be a big boy.

Sophia has been rolling over and wiggling like crazy. This girl wants to move and be apart of everything and gets so upset when she can't see what her big brother is up to or be with the big kids when we go outside to play. She is also very ticklish and loves to giggle and play with her toys.

Todd the most amazing man ever. He tells me he loves me all the time and helps out around the house even when he works 6 days a week. He's also very forgiving of me not cooking dinner and doesn't complain when he comes home and has to make dinner because I'm too tired or worn out from each days activities. He seriously is the best man ever and I'm so thankful for him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad Buffy picked up. We've been watching Reba lately and we are almost finished with season 3 of Lost.

Where did you say that recipe for crockpot play-doh was posted?

--Robin