Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, October 4, 2008

One last picture

Thank you everyone for being so patient with us as it has been awhile before we were able to upload pictures. (Are you happy now Jen?) If you get this on RSS feed or anything where it shows you the last update you'll want to make sure you check out all the other posts I've done today with the pictures so you don't miss out on anything. The final picture I'm posting tonight is of Todd and I on our date night. Yeah we were finally able to get a date night. The last time we went out it was snowing so that should tell you how long it had been since we had been able to break away for a short time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy now...not like I don't see your kids any other time! :)

katy said...

Wow! So many fun pictures! :) I'm glad you all go to go on a date. It's essential!