Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

This is my life or so my IPod says anyways

Turn it on and use the shuffle feature to answer each question.

This is my life according to my IPod. I must admit some of these songs are pretty fitting when you think of the questions and some of them don't fit at all and are funny. Anyways it's kinda fun and it gave me something to do that was relaxing and fun or about 30 minutes or so since I actually listened to the songs entirely for each question.

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY?" YOU SAY? It's Not Over by Daughtry

2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF? Ballad Of Billy Jo McKay by Shawn Mullins

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? U Still Got It (Interlude) by Jamie Foxx

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? Love Letter by Bonnie Raitt

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE? Feelings Show by Cobie Caillat

6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? So What Does it all Mean by West, Gould, & Fitzgerald from the Walk to Remember Soundtrack

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? Life in the D by Brendan Benson

8. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? Funny Honey by Renee Zellweger and John C. Riley from the Chicago Soundtrack
***apparently they think I'm dumb lol***

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT OFTEN? Out of Breath by Lifehouse

10. WHAT IS 2 + 2? Confessions of a Broken Heart (Daughter to Father) by Lindsay Lohan
***Yes, I have a Lindsay Lohan song my IPod what's it to you? lol***

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? City Love by John Mayer

12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Lips Like Sugar by Seal

13. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? Take It From Here by Jusin Timberlake

14. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? Goodbye by Natalie Imbruglia

15. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Love Changes by Jamie Foxx

16. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? Lie...It's Airtight by Bo Bice
***um. hmm.. so much wrong with this not even sure what to say***

17. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? Nature Boy by David Bowie from the Moulin Rouge Soundtrack

18. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? Paradise by Bruce Springsteen

19. WHAT IS YOUR SECRET VICE? True Colors by Phil Collins

20. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST? Making Memories of Us by Keith Urban

21. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR? Luxurious by Gwen Stefani
***maybe I'm afraid I wont ever get there lol***

22. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? Talk to Her by India Arie

23. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT WHEN YOU ARE BORED? Drive by Bic Runga

24. WHAT IS YOUR THEME SONG? Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic by The Police

25. HOW IS LIFE TREATING YOU? Misery by Pink Feat. Steven Tyler
***yeah that is about right I've been sick and feeling low so I guess this is appropriate***

1 comment:

Marissa said...

This is great! I'm gonna copy you!