Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

More on my life according to my IPod

I'm bored so here we go with another IPod music survey thing. I'm sure the only thing you all are learning is that I have a diverse range of music that I listen to.


Put your iPod on shuffle and note the first 15 songs

1. How does the world see you? Round About Way by George Strait

2. Will I have a happy life? Bonedriven by Bush

3. What do my friends really think of me? Little Black Girl by Rebekah

4. Do people secretly lust after me? Worlds Apart by Bruce Springsteen

5. How can I make myself happy? Showtime by Nelly Furtado

6. What should I do with my life? Walnut Tree by Keane

7. What is some good advice for me? Low by Cold Play (I guess I need to see the world in black and white)

8. How will I be remembered? Unforgiven by Creed

9. What is my signature dancing song? Music by Madonna (ha ha this is funny since I don't dance, but hey at least it's at least a dance song)

10. What do I think my current theme song is? Boys by Britney Spears (oh goodness lol)

11. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? One Wild Night by Bon Jovi

12. What song will play at my funeral? Superstar by Usher

13. What type of men/women do you like? Open Skies by David Crowder Band

14. What is my day going to be like? Out of My Mind by John Mayer Trio

15. What will tomorrow bring? Anything by Ordinary by Avril Lavigne

No comments: