Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sick.

Well it seems that our house got hit with the sick bug. Not fun. I don't know how we got it, but it's no fun and has put a kink in our daily plans. Yesterday was the first day of the sickness so we will see how long this lasts. In case you are wondering this is what is going on-runny nose, headaches, aches, chills, fever, and possibly ear ache (not really sure since Sam is tugging on his ear but that could be because his throat is a little raw too though). Anyways lets hope this passes pretty quickly.

While we aren't feeling well I thought it was appropriate to mention a few of the more fun things or whatnot that we have been doing or experiencing. We don't want to be all doom and gloom around here. :)

Sam is even more of talker than before. Now that more and more words are clear and we can actually understand more here are a few of my favorite things he's saying lately:

We were raking leaves in the yard -"Mom, uh oh tree fell" as he pointed to the falling leaves in the air.

"baby sister, baby Fe Fe"-He doesn't like to say Sophia or he can't so now he calls her Fe Fe which I find very cute and funny at the same time.

"Mom, kiss kiss"-randomly through out the day he'll ask me to give me a kiss and then points to his cheek. Silly boy.

"Mom look fish, #3, Elmo"--he likes to point out everything he knows to me when he watches his Elmo dvd. :)

Besides that stuff he likes to climb up and down out of his booster seat by himself, turn the radio on and off (especially if he doesn't like the song that is on), get up on the couch and sit next to you when you are watching tv, or taking his toy hammer and banging on the wall and then tell you "I fix". I guess we might have a future handyman on our hands. :)

Sophia is doing great. The girl really can't stand to be away from her brother for very long and has to be able to see what he is doing whenever she is awake. The girl is a rolling machine. She never stays in the same spot for very long and loves to cuddle with her blanket. She even likes to lift it up over her head and start giggling when she can't see you. This girl is going to be just as silly as her brother I can tell.

Anyways that's that. I'm going to try and rest and watch a little tv with the kiddos while we all try and recover a little bit. Say a prayer for Todd as he has to work -luckly he's feeling better than I am so thats good, but I know that he would rather be home with us helping us get better than being at work.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Praying that you all feel better soon! I feel like we haven't talked in so long, but I guess that comes with the territory since we both added our babies to the mix, huh? =) I'll write ya soon on Facebook or something. Cya!

~Andrea