Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sophia is 6 months today!!!



My beautiful girl is 6 months today. I can't believe it. This girl has so much personality and is a charmer. She loves to smile at everyone. She is rolling all over the place and has no trouble getting from her front to her back and vice versa. She's not mastered the sitting up thing yet but has done it all on her own a few times. :)
She goes for her check up next week and after that we will get to start the fun of introducing solids. She is ready for it. You should have seen the face she was making at me the other night as I was eating ice cream. She was determined to get my spoon into her mouth. lol.
I'll post stats next week after her appt so you all will know how big she is.

No comments: