Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Twilight Movie 2nd Viewing

On Sunday Todd and I had a date. We left the kids with Todd's parents and caught an afternoon showing of Twilight. It was nice to get out and do something with just Todd. We don't get to do that enough. It was a complete date with movie popcorn and sharing a drink. :) Serioulsy though we had a good time and enjoyed the movie.

I'll admit I liked the movie more the second time than I did the first time. Maybe it was because I already knew what to expect or because I was able to go in with a different mindset than the last time. I saw a lot of little things that I didn't notice the first time and walked away feeling like the director did do an excellent job keeping with the story as much as she could (even if it was a little out of order from the book) and all the actors were perfect for their roles. I still think the best scene of the whole movie was the baseball scene.

Todd liked it too. He said he really enjoyed it and didn't have any real complaints about it. I'll have to try and get him to blog about it since I can't remember exactly what he said except that he liked it and that he thought the girl who played Alice was cute. :) lol. It didn't bother me since I agreed that she was adorable.

Anyways I think if you saw the movie once and were on the fence like I was about it I would recommend you see it again and give it another chance because it really is a good movie.

No comments: