Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Twilight Christmas

I've mentioned in the past that I'm involved with Twilight online. With one site I'm one of several moderators and on the other one I chat with other moms and particpate in their boards (parenting tips, cooking, etc.) anyways I signed up to be in the gift exchanges with both of them.

Well today I recieved one of my gifts. This is my awesome loot. These are all made by someone and were not purchased. We set a limit of $10 and encouraged everyone to make something. I made a charm braclet for my person (I was dumb and didn't get a picture of it before I mailed it, but if she posts one then I'll snag it so you all can see the first charm braclet I've ever made.) Anyways here's the goodies that I got...Christmas card with the Cullen crest, a tin with the Cullen crest, a necklace with the Cullen crest, an Edward and Bella pin, and on the black ribbon that held my little box together was two tiny little forks. :)


This is what I got from the other site that I'm involved in. These too were handmade. :) I got these a couple of weeks ago and wanted to wait to post a picture until I had more than one thing to post about. (For this gift exchange I gave a Cullen crest scrabble necklace.)



I love all my Twilight stuff and am so glad I decided to be a part of the gift exchanges.

No comments: